It is not necessary to be enrolled to have the articles submitted
After an avaluation (notification to authors: july 30th, 2017) it will be necessary to accomplish the inscription with payment of each author otherwise the article will be rejected.
I – How to proceed and have the Works submitted
- Work’s submission will be done, exclusively by eletronic route (way) (Easychair).Texts should be in word format until the established date.
- Oral communincations: Work’s presentations format, scientific articles,searching results in developing or completed;
- Every author MUST be inscripited on eighth international education symposium: Education, information and communication according to classification in order to present and publish in the annals work;
- Each event’s inscription allow two work’s one as an author or co-author;
- For more Works to be submitted , is demanded an extra payment of registration fee ;
- It will be allowed For each work, three people at the most, one like author and two co-authors.
- It will be published: Texts were introduced at the symposium (in person), by eletronic way and that is inscripted every author at event;
- Authors are fully responsible for the showed content in these articles. The same ones should accomplish a spell checking and to deal with the production’s reponsabilities;
- Articles which are according to proposed axes will be accepted.
- The texts will be evaluated by a scientific commission that will analyze metodology and relevance about the theme;
- according to the established criteria and committee evaluation, it will be defined the work’s participation or not at the event. Authors will be informed through an e-mail by commission decision with ” accepted ” or ” not accepted”
- Responsible authors for the accepted articles (at event) will receive a certificate correspondig to the entitled theme in the same.
II – standards for preparing and having the article submmited
- Work should be in article format, twelve pages at least and fifteen ones at the most , including abstract, bibliography and typed in A4 format;
- Always use a microsoft word program, 97-2003 version and 6.0/95 (doc.), kind of letter: Times new roman, 12 size;
- Text must be sent in doc. or docx. format according to example below; it won’t be accpeted in another way ( format );
- Accepted languages: portuguese, english and Spanish. Researchers who live in abroad will be able to send the works written in portuguese, english or spanish.
III – Example for article preparation
Look at the article’s example to be submitted.Stay tuned about the formatting and ABNT standards adopted by symposium.
IV – Submission via Easychair system
To submit the article access: Article’s submission for eighth simeduc